© 2011 Affordable Granite. All rights reserved.
Step 1: Call Affordable Granite!
- Thinking about transforming your kitchen or bathroom? Don't know where to start? Call us!
- Know you want granite, and ready to choose your custom options? Call us!
- Not ready to commit, but curious about a price? Call us!
- Calling Affordable Granite is the first step. No pressure. No commitment. Just the information and assistance you need!
Want help selecting the perfect stone?
Give us a call at
Call for a free estimate today!
Step 2: Free estimate at your home, at your convenience!
- You tell us when you're ready for your free estimate and we will meet you at your home, at your convenience to measure your countertop and/or cabinet space.
- We have time available during the day, after work hours, and on weekends.
- When you have selected your stone, edge, sink options, faucet options, and other customizable options, we will give you a final price, using the measurements of your space.
- This price will include everything - no surprises! It will cover the cost of removal of old cabinets/countertops, all fabrication, delivery, installation, polish and sealant.
Step 4: Your stone is cut to fit the exact dimensions of your countertops using precision cutting equipment.
- Following the template measuring, our craftsman will cut the stone you chose to match your countertop measurements.
- Affordable Granite uses a precision cutting tool that allows the cut to be an exact replica of your space.
Step 4: Your stone is polished and finished into a piece of art, by hand.
- This is perhaps the most critical process in the transforming the raw material to beautiful countertops.
- Our skilled craftsman polishes the molds the rock into a smooth, perfect specimen.
- This requires multiple steps, including the use of over a dozen polishing procedures.
Step 5: Your beautiful new countertops are carefully delivered and installed in your kitchen.
- When the counters are completed, our skilled craftsman deliver the countertops to your house.
- Old countertops/cabinets are removed and replaced with the perfectly fitting granite.
- Sinks and faucets are installed as needed.
- The counters are sealed to ensure the beauty lasts a lifetime.
And THEN, the customer finally gets to see the final product...perfection!!!!!